This is my real life love story.

The

Beginning

and

all

the

Ends.

Sunday, January 9, 2011

How to make my mark.




Since I work retail, I tend to be a fly on the wall over hearing many interesting conversations. Our generation seems to only think about how we can please ourselves. I overheard a girl talking about how blogging saved her life after her break up with her college sweetheart "blah blah blah"...(Since these two girls were talking loud enough for about ten rows to hear.) Blogging? Well shoot...I thought I would give it a shot. I tend to be better with words when they don't have to verbally come out of me anyways. So I did what every other college student does...I googled it. Hello my own personal space to type stuff about my life no one really actually cares about! Perfect. I really don't want this to be a cry of savor, when in all reality I will never need saving. Some how my mothers womanly grace has fallen upon me. I am strong on my feet, and even stronger with my emotions. My mother raised me independent and kindly, with her strength she has given me the power to find my own. I am an aspiring nurse with passion to not only do that...but to make amazing friendships along the way. I love everything about love. If I could only have on thing for the rest of my life, it would be to have a man love every crevice, every inch, every sneeze, every fight, and anything to do with my everything. I tend to live a little left of ordinary, and I have finally found a man that walks beside me. This is going to be the travels and tribulations of all of my everything. This is where i'm leaving my mark.

3 comments:

  1. Blaaaaaaaaaargggghhhh... I just vomited at the obscene amount of cheesiness and corniness of this blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jealously is a disease, maybe you should get checked out. I think this is a very amazing and heart filled bog, and I look forward to reading every single post. I am guessing you are a man of low standing, and you obviously don't have a woman in your life. Take your negativity else where and let this woman be in love.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree!! Ed you are an idiot. If you don't like it...don't read it. As for me...I can't wait to hear the whole story! Can you post pictures of your husband and you? It'll make the story so much better with faces!

    ReplyDelete