This is my real life love story.

The

Beginning

and

all

the

Ends.

Monday, January 31, 2011

So much for a goodnight kiss



Let’s just say alcohol is not everybody’s best friend. Once we got to his friends and the first beer was cracked it was all over. Jeff had attempted to show off his drinking skills and challenge me to a drinking contest. EPIC FAIL…on his part of course. Beer after beer he began to loosen up. The whole night I kept telling myself…maybe if he has a little devils juice in him, maybe he will have the guts to finally kiss me. The night flew and Jeff had gotten up from the table to go to the bathroom. So after about five minutes I went to go check on him, there he was face first in the bed. I couldn’t help but laugh. So after about twenty minutes of talking with Jeff, all of his friends decided to stock pile us and join in on the fun.  I was trying to give Jeff the “please kiss me” face, but clearly he didn’t know what that face meant. So finally in the midst of all of us talking I said “so Jeff…why don’t you kiss me?” The room got silent and Jeff was so embarrassed. His friends started rooting him on, and Jeff continued to get even more embarrassed. I felt like I was in high school again. Did I really have to ask this man to kiss me? Jeff didn’t really say much, and tried to change the subject about a hundred times. So I leaned in and kissed him. The look on his face was priceless, it’s a look I’ll never forget. He stared at me for the next five minutes without saying a word. I was thinking “oh lord, what have I done?” After having about five minutes of awkward staring I decided I needed another drink. I got up and went to the kitchen to join his other friends, within three minutes Jeff was passed out on the bed. So much for a goodnight kiss…

1 comment:

  1. At least he didn't puke on you like my husband did on our first date! Congrats for being a strong woman and giving the first kiss tho!

    ReplyDelete